T567 Stinger Shear Safety Joint
The Target T567 Stinger Shear Safety Joint is both Simple yet Smart. By having the features of the T569 Model K Shear Sub and using the T512 Stinger, it lets you safely rotate the tubing to set tools, while also giving you the ability to easily latch back on to the tool, if it is necessary to shear off.
Simply wash over the debris sticking the tools below the Stinger and then latch back on with a T512 On/Off Tool Overshot to then retrieve the tools normally. This greatly reduces fishing cost as no special spears or grapples are necessary to retrieve the previously stuck tools.
- T109 Latch Down Assembly
- T130 SP-3 Drain Valve
- T512 T-2 On/Off Overshot
- T512 T-2 On/Off Tool Stinger
- T524 CS Compression Unloader
- T567 Stinger Shear Safety Joint
- T568 RH Rotational Safety Joint
- T569 Model K Shear Safety Joint
- T569 Shear Safety Joint
- T572 Ball Drop Tubing Drain Sub
- T577 Spring Loaded Retrieving Tool (SL)
- T597 Packer Tubing Accessories
- T728 Frac Ball Catcher