T750 TITAN Retrievable Bridge Plug
The Target T750 TITAN Retrievable Bridge Plug (RBP) is an all purpose, 10,000psi capable, Service Tool for use in many wellbore environments. With three different methods to set the TITAN, this RBP is able to be used very shallow to very deep in most wellbores.
Using the T577 Spring Loaded Retrieving Tool (SL) to run the TITAN, the RBP can then be set using Tension or Compression, either alone or in tandem with a packer. The TITAN also has the ability to be set on wireline, released and then reset mechanically.
- T1062 MODEL G Hydraulic Setting Tool
- T111 Tubing Swivel
- T1205 AX-8 Pinnacle Double Grip Packer
- T525 SC-2 Tension Unloader
- T577 Spring Loaded Retrieving Tool (SL)
- T584 Optima Wireline Adapter Kit
- T585 Cement Retainer Mechanical Setting Tool
- T614 HD-X Compression Service Packer (AX-7)
- T621 32B Tension Squeeze Packer
- T728 Frac Ball Catcher
- T750 TITAN Retrievable Bridge Plug
- T780 HE-AT Wireline Set-Wireline Retrievable Bridge Plug