T780 HE-AT Wireline Set-Wireline Retrievable Bridge Plug
The Target T780 HE-AT Retrievable Bridge Plug is set on Wireline. It can then be retrieved using a number of different methods, such as Slick Line, Coil Tubing or Wireline, as well as mechanically on tubing.
Incorporating a unique to Target releasing latch, the HE-AT RBP is easily retrievable with minimal strain on the line or tubing used. Using a dual bypass system, the plug can be fully balanced before any releasing stock needs to be applied.
The T781 Ball Catcher can be added to the tool to capture up to 300 Frac Balls and remove the risk of the balls hanging the RBP upon releasing of the plug.
- T1062 MODEL G Hydraulic Setting Tool
- T111 Tubing Swivel
- T1205 AX-8 Pinnacle Double Grip Packer
- T525 SC-2 Tension Unloader
- T577 Spring Loaded Retrieving Tool (SL)
- T584 Optima Wireline Adapter Kit
- T585 Cement Retainer Mechanical Setting Tool
- T614 HD-X Compression Service Packer (AX-7)
- T621 32B Tension Squeeze Packer
- T728 Frac Ball Catcher
- T750 TITAN Retrievable Bridge Plug
- T780 HE-AT Wireline Set-Wireline Retrievable Bridge Plug